Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Brother's Burger

It's lunch time (yeah! had my lunch past 2pm..) I usually bring my packed lunch so i would not spend too much and stay away from those fast food edibles. I was about to have my lunch when one of the colleague invited me to have lunch out, i reluctantly said yes! So there you go, i kept my food untouched!

We went down of the building then walk few steps and found ourselves in Brother's Burger! Yes, Brother's Burger! I instantly recall that last Tuesday, i was dying to eat at Wham Burger but on my way to this Burger chain, another restaurant fooled me (Secret Recipe) so instead of eating my favorite burger to my dismay i had a so so Asian cuisine. That's the main reason i didn't refused my friends offer! Whheeeee excited!

I quickly suggested my friend (Yazz) to try their strawberry milkshake(P100). It's a must try! I had Brother's Burger(P105), Onion rings(P60) and soda(P40). The burger was a bit small for its price but the taste was oh so yummy! I instantly, opened number of ketchup sachets and mayonnaise and grabbed my first bite! And i couldn't just stop! Onion rings were big and crunchy! Good match with warm and tender burger! My friend ordered the same burger and strawberry milkshake! She was not disappointed and enjoyed my suggestion of trying the milk shake.







Overall rating 4 out of 5! The food was great and the price is reasonable but cleanliness was not impressive, there was just like 6 customers but the tables were not clean and the floor was dirty!

No comments: