Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome back!

For the past years, i have been raving to have my own blog. Initially wanting to write about my sentiments, life point of views and make it as my diary but due to some lack of knowledge in blogging and lack of interest and time maybe, i didn't continue being a blogger.

Now, i have more knowledge about blogging maybe because i myself became a reader of all kinds of blogs and with the influence of my "Boss Lester" i am furious now about having my own blog.

I know i am not an expert when it comes to writing and all that kind of stuffs but i hope you will find time to read my postings. I will main be blogging about my travels, will post pictures and tips (although there are only a few). I will be writing some restaurant reviews from the place, food, price and whatnut. I will also try to write a review about the movies i've seen though am not really a film critic. If possible, i hope i will also be able to have the luxury of time to post my previous writings (poems and essays) and all my sentiments which would make you think am a crazy man! (Laughs...) I will write about anything...hhhmmm, this sounds exciting but i know it will also be a tedious task to maintain a blog. Feel free to comment/suggest or correct me if you see something wrong, if you like or have questions about my upcoming posts.

This early, i will ask for your apology if there will be incorrect grammar or wrong sentence construction with my upcoming posts. I'm not being cynical or pessimistic but isn't obvious, i'm nervous about my future critics especially Boss Lester?? 'Coz man he writes like hell! Although he is also just starting to be a certified blogger..follow him 'coz i ain't gonna follow his blog. LOL!

From here on, this is crazykerbs hoping to be a certified blogger. :-)

No comments: