Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Part II: PEARL FARM BEACH RESORT!

Finally, we have arrived to this paradise! Though that time was a windy and a bit drizzling, it didn't ruin the entire day! We were welcome with warm smiles by their staffs handing us with a glass of refreshing juice and hot towel! WOW! Pretty impressive! Then, i was starting to look around and my eyes we wide open. Immediately, i told myself that this is gonna be a wonderful experience. Am i dreaming? NO! This is real, you are in a paradise...



Then one of the staff approached us, "Sir let me carry your bag and let's go to your villa." I just smiled, didn't say a word and kept looking around the entire island! Talking to myself saying, this is world class..this is heaven! While walking towards our villa, still looking around i was impressed of the cleanliness of the entire place and how everything looks flawless.

Once we have reached the villa, all i could say was perfect. The cottage was made out of wood mainly bamboo on its interior and the design was very very good! The cottage stands on the water, there was a glass sliding door that provided me a panoramic view of the pristine water of Samal beach. The rest room was oh so clean and as if it's new, complete with toiletries! I didn't take a lot of pictures that time because i was so too excited that i forgot to take a lot of pictures.


We stayed at Samal house #2 from the left..



Outside the cottage there is a seating area where you can hangout and savour the moment of being in a paradise..



The bed was oh so big!


That time after waking myself up into reality, i ordered right away a club sandwich and fruit shake. The food was delivered to our room after 15mins. So I'm ready to roam around and discover the entire resort! Although there were bikes available, i started walking towards the other side of the resort where Mandaya houses are located (Mandaya house are good for families and a group of 5 people). While walking and following the trail, i was able to see the other Samal houses which were not occupied, really private and quiet, i can also see these tall trees moving as if they were dancing around me. As i was walking, i was greeted with a warm smile by one of their crews saying,"Good afternoon sir, welcome to pearl farm!" I feel like, "Who the hell am i?!" It made me feel am rich! Laughs! Upon reaching the other side of the resort, no one was there! I felt that have the entire beach!


At my back is a Mandaya house..



This is my beach resort, LOL!


Here are some of the pictures, i can't find some of the pictures but i still wanted to share some of the great views in the resort (just have patience looking at my face..laughs!)







After few hours of touring the around the resort, i went back to our cottage and chill. To my surprised i found myself sleeping and it's dinner time. The package that we had already includes all the meals so no worries of ordering and waiting. Their dining area was a huge one, the design was Maranao (i think!) And it's alfresco dining. I a number of people that but still it's not even a crowd. I'm ecstatic again to find out that it was not a buffet style but a five-meal course to fill my appetite! I never ever did expect this.. BON APPETIT!!!









Do i need to say more?! I dont think so...the pictures did the talking! Laughs! It was very yummy and filling.

No comments: