Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In Pursuit of the Seattle's Best 2010 Planner

This might be too late to post since it is already the 2nd month of 2010; nonetheless, I think it is still worth blogging. It was almost the end of December when a good friend asked for my help, to complete the Seattle's Best card in exchange of a 2010 planner. Since I already have my own planner from another popular coffee chain, my good heart went all the way for my good friend. Laughs! Used to love Seattle’s best since I used to hang out here almost every day back when I was in college.

Indeed, every time we hangout instead of going to other chill places, we spent time at Seattle’s Best. I can’t really remember how many stickers we needed to get the planner but good thing was it includes not only the Christmas drinks but also regular drinks and freshly made meals. If I could remember it right, I went to this coffee chain 4 or 5 times to get some coffee or something just to get stickers from.

Then one night, we were just supposed to grab some coffee but my friend told me that if we were to get drinks there will be 3 more stickers we need to complete then we’d get the planner. So I asked my friend what the plan is. We better order some food to get the planner. And so we did!!! We ordered two of their Christmas drinks, a clubhouse sandwich, and ham and cheese omelet with French toasts and pancakes with maple syrup. We were not that hungry! Laughs!!!




In all honesty, I love their food-- fresh and very yummy! I’m sorry but I can’t remember the price anymore. But I guarantee you, if you will try their food, every bite is worth the penny! We went out of the coffee shop burping plus my friend was able to get the planner which was the main reason why we went there! Two thumbs up for Seattle’s Best Coffee.

No comments: